Grønnlandsundergangen is one of the most used underpasses in the city centre of Drammen. The underpass has now been rehabilitated and expanded.
Following this upgrade, it is time for new street art to decorate the walls of the underpass.
The goal is to make Grønnlandsundergangen a street art destination in Drammen. When you walk through the underpass, you will encounter high quality street art that sparks your curiosity and fascination for art that tells the story of the time we live in.
- What: The walls in the underpass with these dimensions: Hight 1,80, Width: 55 m
- When: The assignment is to be carried out in June 2023.
- Approximately 12 artis will get picked to participate.
- Each artist will get somewhere between 3-10 meters for their art.
- Pay: NOK 4.000-40.000. Materials are covered apart from the fee.
The application must contain:
- A short text that describes your idea for this project
- Pictures or/and sketches that is of relevant artistic practice. A maximum of five pictures in total.
- A short text about yourself and your background. Feel free to link to social media.
- The application must be in digital form. All attachments must be PDF or JPG. Total size for the attachments must not surpass 10 MB.
We encourage female street artists to apply.
Application deadline: 30th of April 2023
Application and information to: email@example.com